250g self raising flour
1tbsp cocoa powder
1tsp baking powder
85g light muscovado sugar
85g dried cranberries
25g dark chocolate
125g low fat yogurt
125ml skimmed milk
3tbsp sunflower oil
1. Pre heat oven to 180C.
2. Sift flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon and baking powder into a bowl. Stir in sugar and cranberries.
3. Roughly chop the chocolate and melt in a microwave on medium for 1 minute.
4. In a separate bowl mix the egg, milk, yogurt and oil.
5. Make a well in the centre of dry mix and add the wet mix to it stirring gently.
6. Drizzle over half the melted chocolate and mix in till swirled. Repeat with the rest of the chocolate.
7. Spoon the mix into muffin cases and bake for 15 to 20 mins till risen and firm to the touch.
Recipe reproduced with permission from www.bbcgoodfood.com