4-5 clementines (mandarins) weighing 375g
8 egg whites
250g ground almonds
1 heaped teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 190C and grease a 21cm springform tin
2. Boil the clementines for 2 hours. Drain and when cool, cut in half and remove pips.
3. Then pulp the clementines including skins in a food processor.
4. Beat the egg whites. Add the sugar, almonds and baking powder and mix. Then mix in the pulped fruit.
5. Pour into tin and bake 1 hour. Cover with foil at 40mins to prevent burning.
6. Remove from tin when cold.
Recipe kindly provided by www.overcomingmultiplesclerosis.org