3 mars bars
225g rice crispies
3 tbsp golden syrup
1 large bar chocolate
1. Break up the mars bars and add them to the bowl along with the syrup and the butter.
2. Measure out the rice crispies into the bowl.
3. Melt the mars bar mix in a microwave (or over a hob) until all melted together and pour into the bowl.
4. Mix well until all the rice crispies are coated.
5. Spoon into the baking tray, press flat with the back of the spoon and pop into the fridge until chilled.
6. Melt the chocolate in the bowl and pour over the top of the cake.
7. Leave to cool, slice into squares, serve and enjoy!
Get the Kids Involved: Measuring out the ingredients; breaking up the mars bars; stirring the rice crispies with the melted mix; spooning the mixture and flattening it out; drizzling over the chocolate; licking the bowl; cleaning up after!
With thanks to kitchenmonsters for allowing us to publish this recipe www.kitchenmonsters.co.uk