120g digestive biscuits
40g coco pops
1. Crush the digestive biscuits and add them to a bowl with the coco pops.
2. Use a pair of scissors to cut the marshmallows into pieces and add them too.
3. Melt the chocolate in the microwave and runny then pour over the biscuit mixture.
4. Mix well until everything is covered in chocolate.
5. Spoon into the baking tray and press down flat with the back of the spoon.
6. Leave to cool in the fridge for an hour then remove and cut into squares.
7. Serve and enjoy!
With thanks to kitchenmonsters for allowing us to publish this recipe www.kitchenmonsters.co.uk