1 small tin of evaporated milk
454g caster sugar
a few drops of vanilla essence
1. Add all the ingredients into the glass bowl and microwave for 6 minutes.
2. Stir well then return to the microwave for another 6 minutes.
3. Remove, stir well again and pour into the greased baking tray.
4. Cool in the fridge for about 5 minutes.
5. Take it out the fridge and score the top of the mixture with a knife into square portions.
6. Leave for another couple of hours for it to set through.
7. Cut into squares then serve and enjoy!
8. Get the Kids Involved: the mixture gets very hot and can be dangerous if spilled or touched so never leave the child alone and supervise at all times – they may just be able to help weigh out the ingredients and cut the tablet up once it’s set
With thanks to kitchenmonsters for allowing us to publish this recipe www.kitchenmonsters.co.uk