2 cups oats (any variety)
1/2 cup dried apricots, chopped
1/3 cup chopped or diced almonds
1/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
3 egg whites
1 tsp vanilla
1. Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
2. In small bowl combine egg whites and vanilla.
3. Whip with a fork for about 10 seconds.
4. Add the egg whites to the dry ingredients.
5. Form balls with dough and place on greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 350 for about 12 minutes, or until bottoms begin to turn brown.
With thanks to superhealthykids for allowing us to publish this recipe www.superhealthykids.com