200g butter, cubed
325g plain flour, plus extra for rolling
100g caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 egg yolks
100g dark or milk chocolate chips
200g bar white chocolate, melted
red writing icing tube
1. Rub the butter into the flour to make crumbs, then stir in sugar, vanilla, yolks and chocolate chips and bring together to form a dough.
2. Roll out on a lightly floured surface and stamp out 6cm round biscuits.
3. Re-roll the trimmings and repeat.
4. Arrange on parchment-lined trays and chill for 30 mins.
5. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Bake biscuits for 10-12 mins until golden.
6. Cool. Spread each with white chocolate and leave to set.
7. Decorate, or write on buyer’s name with red icing on the spot, if you like.
Recipe reproduced with permission from www.bbcgoodfood.com