- 150g gluten free lemon zest cookies
- 50g butter
- 140ml double cream
- 300g full fat cream cheese
- 75g icing sugar
- 1 lemon rind & juice
- 1 slice of lemon
1. Crush the cookies into fine crumbs.
2. Melt the butter and mix with the biscuit crumb.
3. Press the mixture into a 7”/8cm round dish and chill.
4. Put the cheese and sugar into a bowl.
5. Add the lemon rind, juice, and sugar and beat well.
6. In another bowl beat the cream until thick.
7. Beat in the cheese and lemon mixture.
8. Tip the mixture into onto the crumb base.
9. Chill for at least an hour.
10. Decorate the top with a slice of lemon cut into segments.
Temperature & cooking time:
Chill for at least two hours.
Without Egg, Without Gluten , Without Nuts, Without Soya, Without Wheat.
Please note: Dietary status is a guideline only. If you have a food allergy, please check the suitability of your ingredients.
Recipe kindly provided by Doves Farm www.dovesfarm.co.uk