375g pack ready-rolled shortcrust pastry
100g golden caster sugar
100g ground almonds
2 large eggs
250g fresh raspberries
100g white chocolate, roughly chopped
1. Heat oven to 160c/fan 140c/gas 4.
2. Roll out the pastry a little more on a floured surface and use to line a 30 x 20cm tin, or a Swiss roll tin.
3. Line with greaseproof paper, fill with baking beans and cook for 10 mins.
4. Take out the beans and paper, then return to the oven for a further 5 mins.
5. Whisk together the mascarpone, sugar, almonds and eggs until well blended.
6. Fold in the raspberries and chocolate, then pour into the tin.
7. Bake for 20-25 mins until just set and lightly golden. Turn off the oven, open the door and leave the tray bake to cool gradually.
8. For the best results, chill for at least 1 hr before slicing.
Recipe reproduced with permission from www.bbcgoodfood.com