300g milk chocolate
3 tbs honey or syrup
250g digestive biscuits
1. Grease the baking tray with a little butter to stop the tray bake sticking.
2. Break up 200g of the chocolate and melt it with the butter until runny.
3. You can do this in a glass bowl over a saucepan of water over the hob or in the microwave.
4. While you’re waiting for the chocolate to melt crush up the digestive biscuits.
5. When it’s runny add the honey, crushed biscuits and maltesers and mix well.
6. Tip the mixture into the baking tray and push down to the edges until you have a flat top.
7. Set it aside or in the fridge to cool.
8. When it’s set, melt the remaining 100g of chocolate and pour over the top.
9. Leave aside to set for another hour or two and then cut into slices and enjoy!
Get the Kids Involved: Looking out the ingredients and equipment, measuring out the ingredients into the bowl, mixing together, crushing the biscuits.
With thanks to kitchenmonsters for allowing us to publish this recipe www.kitchenmonsters.co.uk