147g Truvía® Baking Blend
260g peanut butter
3 Tbsp (45ml) low-fat margarine
50g unsalted butter
½ tsp (5ml) vanilla extract
225g plain flour, sifted
¾ tsp bicarbonate of soda
½ tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 190° C.
2. Combine Truvía® Baking Blend, peanut butter, margarine, butter, egg and vanilla in a large bowl and mix on low speed until combined.
3. In a second smaller bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add slowly to the larger bowl and mix until combined.
4. Shape dough into 1¼ inch balls, flattening slightly on the top and bottom.
5. Place cookies 3 inches apart on a parchment-lined or ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Using a fork, press a crisscross pattern in each cookie.
7. Bake 12–14 minutes or until lightly browned.
8. Allow to rest 5 minutes on pan, then place cookies on a wire rack to cool completely.
With thanks to Truvía® for allowing us to publish this recipe www.truvia.co.uk