2 navel oranges
1 cup maple syrup
Pinch sea salt
12 egg whites
4 cups ground almonds
1 cup gluten free cocoa powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 175 C
2. Steam whole oranges for 30-40 minutes or until soft.
3. Allow to cool, then chop them up and place in food processor until smooth.
4. Add the eggs and process again.
5. Pour into a bowl.
6. Fold in almonds, cocoa and cinnamon.
7. Spoon into baking pan lined with baking paper.
8. Bake for 50-60 mins.
9. Cool completely before removing from tin.
Recipe kindly provided by www.overcomingmultiplesclerosis.org