- 100g butter
- 150g dark chocolate
- 100g gluten free plain flour
- 100g chopped hazelnuts or walnuts (optional)
- 200g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp gluten free baking powder
1. Gently melt together the butter and chocolate.
2. In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking powder and sugar.
3. Beat in the eggs followed by the melted butter and chocolate mixture.
4. Stir in the nuts if used.
5. Pour into 150 x 200mm/6″x8″ oiled and lined baking dish.
6. Bake in a pre heated oven for 35/40 minutes.
7. Cut into slices before serving. As they are quite rich slice into 12/16 small pieces.
Temperature & cooking time:
180°C/Fan160°C/350°F/Gas 4 for 35/40 minutes
Without Gluten , Without Soya, Without Wheat.
Please note: Dietary status is a guideline only. If you have a food allergy, please check the suitability of your ingredients.
Recipe kindly provided by Doves Farm www.dovesfarm.co.uk