175g plain flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
36g Truvia® calorie-free sweetener spoonable
¼ tsp salt
240ml skimmed milk
60g liquid egg substitute
60ml rapeseed oil
½ tsp vanilla extract
115g blueberries; fresh or frozen
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C / Gas 4. Line a muffin tin with muffin cases.
2. Sieve the flour and baking powder into a bowl and add the Truvia.
3. In a jug mix the egg, buttermilk, vanilla and vegetable oil, then add to the flour and mix until well combined.
4. Carefully fold in the blueberries ensuring they are evenly distributed.
5. Spoon evenly into the muffin cases until they are 2/3 full, then bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes until springy to the touch.
With thanks to Truvía® for allowing us to publish this recipe www.truvia.co.uk