150g self raising flour
50g caster sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
100g chocolate chips
1. Melt the butter in the microwave and leave to cool.
2. Place the paper cases into the muffin tray.
3. Add the flour, sugar and baking powder into the bowl and mix together.
4. Whisk the egg and add it to the milk and the butter, pour it into the flour along with the chocolate chips and mix well.
5. Dollop out into the paper cases and heat on high for 3 minutes in the microwave.
6. Slide a knife in the top, if it comes out clean, they’re ready otherwise heat for a little longer.
7. Leave to cool, serve and enjoy!
Get the Kids Involved: Measuring out the ingredients, stirring the mixture, filling up the paper cases, cleaning up after!
With thanks to kitchenmonsters for allowing us to publish this recipe www.kitchenmonsters.co.uk