250ml semi skimmed milk
2 tbsp light olive oil
3 tbsp soured cream
50g luxury muesli
225g plain white flour
1 tbsp baking powder
12 tbsp Canderel granules/sweetener
125g fresh blueberries
50g dried wild blueberries
2 tbsp maple syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/ Gas mark 4.
2. Line a muffin tin with 8 paper muffin cases. In a measuring jug mix together the eggs, milk, olive oil, soured cream and muesli. Set aside.
3. Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl, then stir in the Canderel granules, fresh and dried blueberries.
4. Lightly stir in the egg and milk mixture being careful not to overmix.
5. Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases until almost full.
6. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes until golden and cooked through. Allow the muffins to cool in the tin before transfering to a wire rack and brushing with the maple syrup. Ideally at their best served warm.
Recipe kindly provided by www.canderel.co.uk